Full-Time Analyst, Strategic Insights, Bell Media
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Location: 299 Queen Street West, Toronto
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
- Work as a member of the Strategic Insights team supporting the content acquisition and scheduling teams, communications department, and corporate stakeholders for Bell Media channels & platforms
- Prepare, interpret and communicate viewership information across all screens for internal teams
- Track & analyze existing and emerging datasets, to identify trends in content consumption and media industry landscape
- Maintain accurate and timely reports as assigned
- Provide proactive insights and solutions to support internal clients
- Knowledge of, and passion for, TV and digital programming
- Able to evaluate, understand and interpret data by taking complex information and presenting it in logical, insightful, and actionable insights
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills that allow the development of insights and recognition of patterns in masses of data
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity and experience with SQL
- Strong time management skills with a keen sense of thoroughness and attention to detail
- Familiarity with television and/or digital research and with television-audience software or data such as Infosys, Numeris, comScore and Adobe Analytics is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.