Full-Time Angular Developer
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we’re helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We’re growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Conceptualize, design, enhance and develop online banking experiences across web and mobile platforms
• Work collaboratively with CGIs clients product owners, designers and developers to code multiple modules
• Participate in technical design and analysis within an Agile team. Problem solve, take decisions, deliver features in a fast paced high functioning group
• Balance business goals, customer needs, and technological capabilities to create solutions that are scalable and future-proofed
• Translate user stories to design to code
• Implement design patterns, optimization, caching, security and accessibility guidelines, while contributing to their continuous improvement
• Work with Agile SCRUM teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ hands-on development experience and 2+ years of experience using Angular 5+ framework
• Firm understanding of responsive web and mobile app design (HTML, CSS, JS Angular, others)
• Hands on experience consuming APIs / service integration
• Knowledge of unit testing and QA practices. Experience with GIT, or similar source control software
• Understanding of database systems (relational/NoSQL) and familiarity with CI
• Collaborative, team player with strong communication and presentation skills
• Additional useful assets and experience: Java, Docker, MySQL
• Financial industry experience would be an asset
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.