Full-Time .NET Developer / BSA
CGI in Canada
Canadian roots, global reach
Founded in Canada in 1976, CGI has evolved into the country’s largest IT services provider, serving as a long-term, committed partner to clients in Canada and in more than 40 countries around the world. With more than 12,000 professionals across Canada, we work where our clients do business, providing local responsiveness and accountability that ensure the highest level of service and support.
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career.
Your future duties and responsibilities
– Review, evaluate, design, implement and maintain custom applications/interfaces
– Support the system in production
– Reviewing and contributing key development and design deliverables, including interface specifications, integration requirements and data schemas
– Lead delivery of quality documentation (e.g. requirements, user guides, etc.)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
– College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or related field and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience
– Solid understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
– Excellent understanding of and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
– Experience with database level programming
– Workforce management systems experience is a plus
– Good knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices (e.g, Crystal Reports)
– .NET 4.0 and above
– VB.NET and C#.Net
– SQL Server
– SFTP/FTP Knowledge
– SSIS / SSRS
– Telerik Controls nice to have
– MVC / XML Nice to have
– Crystal Report 11 and above
– Networking Knowledge/ Active Directory – (Support)
– WCF, WPF
– Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
– Strong technical documentation skills
– Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards, and products
– Ability to clearly articulate ideas/solutions in a user-friendly language
– Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Strong customer service orientation
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.