Full-Time Senior Back End Developer
What you’ll do:
- Become a key contributor to the system architecture of the product.
- Be responsible for developing solutions and delivering features in a way that is backwards compatible and avoids downtime while still empowering the team to deploy during business hours.
- Be responsible for managing the defect rate, quality and resilience of the services we build.
- Be a driver for improving process and technology to help deliver a better product experience.
- Be an active participant in suggesting and implementing improvements to developer workflows and bringing forward new ways of working and technology that helps the team move faster.
- Help mentor junior developers and grow their skillset across the entire stack.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and Support Team to help resolve production issues.
What you’ll need:
- Building relational data models across multiple domains.
- REST APIs to interact with data storage systems.
- Deployed and maintained production systems that are in use by B2B customers.
- Golang or another statically typed language.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems.
- Experience with managed cloud services from AWS or GCP.
- Experience with container & orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Knative.
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly work environment
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly TTC pass
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events