Internship Software Developer (Intenr) 4 Month Co op
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. As a successful candidate, you’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects as part of fast-paced, highly collaborative and agile teams. You are an experienced Software Developer who specializes in .NET solution and is excited to learn from talented, fun-loving developers breaking down complex problems into simple solutions. You have the passion for software architecture and design, and enjoy building robust scalable applications in a cross-platform environment. A self-starter who can co-ordinate with a team, yet work independently towards a common goal.
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Provide leadership on implementation of web solutions in C# and .NET
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
- Exposure to developing with C# .NET programming language.
- Good understanding of software design patterns.
- Good understanding of data modelling and storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL).
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery.
- Enrolled in a post-secondary program with an accredited College or University in a STEM related program.
Learn today for tomorrow’s growth. Engage!
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at email@example.com.