Fleet Complete is looking for smart, passionate developers like you who enjoy building user
We are a telematics company – we take in large amounts of vehicle IoT data and deliver value to our users with our simple and elegant SaaS product. It’s a fast growing sector where the possibilities are endless, and we always keep up with the latest technologies that help us better serve our customers.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Develop features for our flagship SaaS
• Liaise with Product Owners, UX Designers, and your team members to effectively execute on a vision
• Assist and mentor the developers on your team, ensuring high quality results get delivered on-time
• Perform code reviews, lead by example, keep up with technology trends, and maintain a high bar for quality for your team
• Bring clarity to the team, ensuring everyone knows what the goals are and how they will be
achieved in the sprint. If you think something is unrealistic, we want to hear about it up front.
We want people who have:
• Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field or equivalent work experience
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
• Strong knowledge of modern front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
• Strong knowledge of TypeScript, SASS
• Strong knowledge of modern unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks
• An eye for good UX design, and the ability to engage in constructive criticism of proposed
• Strong understanding of asynchronous code patterns
• Knowledge of Git
• Knowledge of NPM
Fleet Complete will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that take into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview or recruitment process, please contact the Recruitment Team at